Author Topic: Seemingly unsolvable problem...  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Miryokuteki

Seemingly unsolvable problem...
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:07:32 AM »
Greetings! I've been scouring Google, these forums and far reaches of the internet for over 5 hours now, not counting the previous sessions I've spent trying to find a resolve for this issue and I am ready to scream... I cannot get anything but a blank page from RC, following install/configuration. The configuration tests in the installer come out with flying colors... For a few minutes, I got it to display a page full topped off with database connection errors, but that has now refused to load, as well. I have verified that PHP/MySQL are interacting with no trouble, test scripts allow me to log in with the RC user (roundcube),  and select one of the tables created by the mysql.initial.sql script (users) from the "roundcubemail" database, yet RC absolutely refuses to do anything but show a blank screen and no way to even log in. No errors in the server logs, RC logs, either. I was having a similar issue with SquirrelMail, as well, where no matter what I tried.. Just a blank page instead of being prompted to log in (yet as with RC, the configuration scripts worked without errors of any kind). As a note besides the DB issues, my IMAP server is responding to queries from Thunderbird (being run on a separate system) with no trouble what-so-ever... I just cannot get RC to do anything other than the run installer script and generate configuration files.

Please, if anyone can advise, I would be very grateful... I've hit nothing but hours upon hours of dead-ends.

System Specs:
   Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
   Apache (v2.2.22)
   MySQL Essentials (v5.1.61 - x64)
   PHP (v5.2.17)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Seemingly unsolvable problem...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:23:40 AM »
Interesting problem, is anything showing up in the Apache log?