Author Topic: auto-login in roundcube  (Read 10556 times)

Offline getvmware

auto-login in roundcube
« on: July 07, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
Hallo,

i don't want that roundcube ask me to tellhim username and passwort. I want to edit the index.php to go automaticly to the imap account.

Any ideas?

Greets
getmware

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
Re: auto-login in roundcube
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
Add javascript that submits the form. Add values into the form.

Offline getvmware

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 02:01:54 AM »
Quote from: Brett
Add javascript that submits the form. Add values into the form.

Javascript ist not my passion. Can you help me? ::)

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
Code: [Select]
<form id=&quot;login&quot; method=&quot;post&quot; action=&quot;.as.dnfliwenraslnkaser.php&quot;>
<label id=&quot;Username&quot;>Username: <input type=&quot;text&quot; name=&quot;user&quot; id=&quot;Username&quot; value=&quot;myuser@domain.com&quot;/></label>
<label id=&quot;Password&quot;>Password: <input type=&quot;password&quot; name=&quot;pass&quot; id=&quot;Password&quot; value=&quot;mypassword123&quot;/></label>
</form>

Set your form up so the values are filled in ;) Above is just an example.

Then you'd use some javascript to submit the form:

Code: [Select]

It's as easy as that...

Offline mhall

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 05:50:37 PM »
I'd like something similar to this, but for the form to automatically insert the mail server. I've tried to look for a way to do this. I'm not skilled in this area, but I'm sure one of you can help me with this. Thanks

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 10:27:29 PM »
why would you want it to insert the server? and why would you want others to be able to logon as you?

i was thinking of adding code to make a cookie remember your username and password if you select a checkbox or option but havent had time to sit down with the code - dynamicdrive.com has such a script if anyone else with the time is interested. this would be much better as you would only have to tell it once.

Offline mhall

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
instead of automatically loging-in, i would like the form to already have the server name inserted into the form so that users do not have to input the server, only their name and password. How can I do this?

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 06:02:11 PM »
you can manually add the short name into the alias field in the RC database if there aren't too many users - that is how i did it so i wouldnt have to change things down the road - such as new skin installs that would over write code placed on the pages.

you do this after the user has logged in the first time - this adds them to the RC database.

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 09:44:16 AM »
instead of automatically loging-in, i would like the form to already have the server name inserted into the form so that users do not have to input the server, only their name and password. How can I do this?
In the config file, where it says:
$rcmail_config['default_host'] just give the host you want to use, like "imap.mydomain.com" and the server box will disappear.

Offline simoesp

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 09:53:52 AM »
another way is to set a domain cookie encrypted with blowfish the user and password
--------------------------------------------------------
 **                       S.I.M.O.E.S.P.                       **
--------------------------------------------------------