Author Topic: problem with plugins manager  (Read 17003 times)

Offline Rumcajz

problem with plugins manager
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:45:52 AM »
Hello,

for first I am sorry for my English.

And here is my problem:

I have sucesfully installed xampp 1.7.4, hmailserver 5.3.3-B1879 and roundcube 0.7.2. on Windows XP SP3.. Everything works fine except when I try to install plugin manager for roundcube.

I have installed it step-by-step by instructions. When I logged in by (admin acc) I get this sceen: via attachment "Print screen 11"
When I click on " I agree" i gen only blank page and in status bar is :
Code: [Select]
mail.xxxx.xx?_task=settings&_action=plugin.plugin_manager_update&_branche=stableand nothing.
I am trying to resolve this for few hours and I cant find that problem on any forum or anywhere.

Thanks for help
and sorry if is something on my post wrong.

Offline Rumcajz

Re: problem with plugins manager
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »
Pls help :)

I am trying it for at least 12 hours... and i don't know witch way "have to go"...

I have searching really hard but i cant find any example of configuration file config.inc.php from plugin manager or some tutorial..
If someone will be so kind and give me some advice or send me some pre-filled configuration file I will be very grateful.
I try to search in PHP documentation too, but I cant find any point from which helps me to move forward.

in log file I have these:

[04-Jul-2012 17:21:44 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file C:/xampp/htdocs/plugins\google_analytics\google_analytics.php in C:\xampp\htdocs\program\include\rcube_plugin_api.php on line 196 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=keep-alive&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1341415306552)
[04-Jul-2012 17:22:44 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file C:/xampp/htdocs/plugins\globaladdressbook\globaladdressbook.php in C:\xampp\htdocs\program\include\rcube_plugin_api.php on line 196 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=keep-alive&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1341415366553)
[04-Jul-2012 17:22:44 +0200]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file C:/xampp/htdocs/plugins\google_analytics\google_analytics.php in C:\xampp\htdocs\program\include\rcube_plugin_api.php on line 196 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=keep-alive&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1341415366553)

and when I click on " I agree" for dowload log says this:

[04-Jul-2012 17:24:08] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method HTTP::initialize() in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\plugin_manager\plugin_manager.php on line 485

in attachmen is my config.inc.php....
I don't really know but I guess that I must change something in ['plugin_manager_defaults'] .. ???

Really thanks for possible helping me..  :'(

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:44:07 AM »
Mabe I have to add:

Its new pure installation, from this nigh. In directory "plugins" are only plugins from installation roundcubemail and from plugin manager.
Never before using some Global_config or some plugins on this installation. (And so in time  :D )

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:28:51 PM »
Hello Rumcajz,

It looks like you haven't configured globaladdressbook or google_analytics. Your plugin_manager configuration file has mostly the information you need. You can also find related documentation here:

http://myroundcube.com/myroundcube-plugins/plugins-installation#configuring
http://myroundcube.com/myroundcube-plugins/plugin_manager

You have to create your configuration file for each one of the plugins you have added to your installation as explained in my first link above.

Could you confirm that you have already done this, please?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:31:43 PM by Yoni »

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:23:35 PM »
Hello,

thank you very much for your time

I must missed something, or I don't know, because these documents I have read for many times..
The thing, that I have to edit every config for every plugin which I want to use.. I remember, but as I said - this is new instalation.  "For first I thought I will install plugin manager, make update (download plugins which are for this time unavailable, but they are in options of plugin manager on webmail) and then I will continue with learning, configuring and using plugins."

And as I said, in my plugin folder are only plugins which are installed with roundcube (without any changes) and those four plugins which I copy there together with plugin manager...
SO... if I have to make config file for globaladressbook or google_analytics.. I don't know where and from what, because in my plugins folder are only: via attachment.

few hours ago I restored mail to the basic state (without plugin manager and with basic options) So I go to try it for one more time again.  :-X but still don't know where I got conf. from globaladressbook or google_analytics... ?  (Download plugin manually.. ? )

Thank you for your time, patience and your advices.
I'm brand new around these "plugins"..  :D

and if I happen to manage to do it, I'll surely give you know

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 05:40:28 PM »
I'm sorry, I misunderstood your post. You are having issues attempting to get into the Plugin Manager Center section to fetch and download plugins from our mirror servers.

What PHP version are you running?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:47:55 PM by Yoni »

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
Hi,

because server there I test this, is little bit older I have to install xampp 1.7.4 - VC6 because never versions didn't work well. So I am using PHP/5.3.4  ... I have red somewhere something about version of PHP, but I think that this is acceptable.. ?

So... As I say, I start work on "this" again.. So, I false(d) in config.inc.php everything which gives me some error to log... And google_analytics I have download and copied to the plugin folder.... For now (fresh) :) , webmail runs well, webserver too, and log file do not respond any errors until I try to get by the "I agree" (button) to the "plugin manager center"... Log now says this:

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »
I hope this is the last:

[05-Jul-2012 02:32:36] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method HTTP::initialize() in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\plugin_manager\plugin_manager.php on line 485

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 10:38:29 PM »
pffffff    >:(

some tips?

I suppose, that problem is in class.http.php ?? I was trying to configure some repositories to that but...

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 11:08:11 PM »
Can you e-mail me a copy of your plugin_manager config.inc.php, please.  yoni[at]myroundcube.com

Updated:

plugin_manager config.inc.php misconfiguration.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:42:00 PM by Yoni »

Offline rosali

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 01:56:58 AM »
I refer to recent plugin_manager (v 4.1).

In line 483 class.http.php is included if there is no class 'Http' is loaded at this point.

So, my guess is, you have anywhere in your Roundcube/Plugins a class which is named 'Http'. Query your files for 'class Http' and let me know if there is a hit,
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 06:25:12 AM »
Hello, I have been looking, bud found nothing... And above.. in that case, as you say, it would have to be "original"... for those 2 days which I am fighting with this... I have almost every time chance all configs for blank (original) and several times them all downloads ...

:o >:(

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
I was so pissed.. That I picked up some computer crab in office and complete it to something like "server"...
For this time I try betas..
xampp
hmailserver
roundcube
and... plugin manager

I'll  give you know

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
ok.. so.. at the end I make another decision.. On simply clean installation of windows XP SP3 I have installed exactly same packages as on the first server... :
xampp 1.7.4-VC6
hMailserver 5.3.3-B1879
and of cource freshly dowloaded roundcube and plugin manager...

And the result ? ... exactly same as on first "server"

so... my next and I hope last tip is: xampp v 1.7.4-VC6
In next few hours I'll try to install apache, mysql and php from their original sites and I'll let Y KNOW  ;)

Offline Rumcajz

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »
So I have installed:

apache 2.4.22 win32

mysql-noinstall-5.4.2-beta-win32

hmailserver 5.3.3-B1879

roundcubemail 0.7.2

and "fresh" plugin manager ...

and after absolutely base first configuration works plugin manager well.... 
 ;D