Roundcube Community Forum

News and Announcements => General Discussion => Topic started by: BrotherAndrew on November 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM

Title: Compose ISSUE
Post by: BrotherAndrew on November 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
For one of my web mail accounts that I added to my R C Database about an hour ago, It's sending All of my sent Emails to who I send it to & to my Inbox.  It Only seems to happen to that account.  How do I Stop that? 

Otherwise I have my Custom R C Up & Running GREAT, and my Custom Animated Emoticons are now Cooperating!  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ABerglund on November 28, 2012, 07:27:55 PM
Check the Settings for that account. Preferences -> Composing Messages -> "Place replies in the folder of the message being replied to"

Maybe?
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: BrotherAndrew on December 02, 2012, 02:28:54 PM
Arne: That Didn't resolve it.  :--)

Also, when checking English Words, the PopUp says (No misspellings found.).  How can I Change that?  It's Not in the US En Lang file.  ALL that I found is (No spelling errors found.).  However, I Changed that.  And somehow it Pops Up (No misspellings found.)?  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: Yoni on December 02, 2012, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: BrotherAndrew on November 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
For one of my web mail accounts that I added to my R C Database about an hour ago, It's sending All of my sent Emails to who I send it to & to my Inbox.  It Only seems to happen to that account.  How do I Stop that? 

Otherwise I have my Custom R C Up & Running GREAT, and my Custom Animated Emoticons are now Cooperating!  :--)

If it is happening to that account specifically why don't you try to delete the user from the Roundcube database? Login in later after will recreate the account with default settings...
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: SKaero on December 02, 2012, 04:49:29 PM
Quote from: BrotherAndrew on December 02, 2012, 02:28:54 PM
Also, when checking English Words, the PopUp says (No misspellings found.).  How can I Change that?  It's Not in the US En Lang file.  ALL that I found is (No spelling errors found.).  However, I Changed that.  And somehow it Pops Up (No misspellings found.)?  :--)
I think that maybe part of TinyMCE, check the TinyMCE language config's in <RC root>/program/js/tiny_mce/langs
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: BrotherAndrew on December 02, 2012, 06:29:12 PM
(NO misspellings found.) is now changed!  :--)

My Email Account that was sending copies of my Sent Emails to my Inbox, Didn't do that in my last test.  That account also has an Issue when checking to see if USA English Words are Written Properly.  That area was OK after I Re Added that account to the Database.  However after I Re Edited the Identities, the Word Check started acting up again.  :--)

Also, some accounts have a Spam Folder.  How can I Remove that Folder in those accounts?  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: BrotherAndrew on December 04, 2012, 02:03:24 PM
How can a Folder called Spam Be Removed from accounts that have that.  I've been Unchecking them.  However, I'd rather Remove them.

Also, I Redid my Larry Top.  It now looks Better on Cell Phones!  I want to Add one more link on Top.  I might want to Add a Compact Link there.  Is the Compact feature Very Handy?  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 09, 2026, 04:28:53 PM
In 1.6.18 /program/js/tinymce/langs/, I don't appear to see a en_US.  What's the one for editing the TinyMCE English language In 1.6.18?  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: SKaero on September 09, 2026, 11:24:15 PM
Quote from: ElasticUser on September 09, 2026, 04:28:53 PMIn 1.6.18 /program/js/tinymce/langs/, I don't appear to see a en_US.  What's the one for editing the TinyMCE English language In 1.6.18?  :--)
TinyMCE seems to have the english strings embedded in the main code base now so there isn't a separate file for them now. I'm not sure what the best approach would be to change them would be, my guess is create a custom language that has the changes you want but that would still require changing the editor config in order to work properly.
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 09, 2026, 11:53:14 PM
I'm up for changing the editor config.  Where is that done when I'm ready for that?  Thanks!  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: SKaero on September 10, 2026, 12:08:34 AM
Here is the TinyMCE documentation on the config: https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/tinymce/5/content-localization/#language with more detail here https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/tinymce/latest/ui-localization/

Roundcube does the TinyMCE setup in the <RC root>/program/js/editor.js in the rcube_text_editor function, if you want to change the TinyMCE config you should use the JS "editor-init" plugin hook so your not editing core Roundcube files.
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 10, 2026, 01:35:42 AM
I added the below code towards the top of (/program/js/editor.js).  Does that look Correct?  :--)

tinymce.init({
  selector: 'textarea',
  language_url: 'https://URL.***/mail-directory/program/js/tinymce/langs/custom-english.js', // Where to find it
  language: 'custom-english',  // What language pack to use
  // ... other options
});
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: SKaero on September 10, 2026, 05:23:34 PM
you
Quote from: ElasticUser on September 10, 2026, 01:35:42 AMI added the below code towards the top of (/program/js/editor.js).  Does that look Correct?  :--)

tinymce.init({
  selector: 'textarea',
  language_url: 'https://URL.***/mail-directory/program/js/tinymce/langs/custom-english.js', // Where to find it
  language: 'custom-english',  // What language pack to use
  // ... other options
});
You wouldn't want to add tinymce.init part you would want to edit the conf object, ideally using the JS plugin.
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 10, 2026, 11:34:31 PM
"You wouldn't want to add tinymce.init part you would want to edit the conf object, ideally using the JS plugin."

I'm used to editing (config.inc.php).  Where exactly is the (JS Plugin)?  And what number line is the (Config Object)?  :--) 
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: alec on September 11, 2026, 01:22:12 AM
I don't know this plugin still works, but maybe it will help https://git.kolab.org/source/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab/browse/master/plugins/tinymce_config/tinymce_config.php
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 11, 2026, 03:05:48 AM
Okay, Thanks!  Also, please look at my default PassWord plugin post.  I added the Proper config file.  However, Errors.  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 11, 2026, 04:45:19 AM
Where's the part in that TinyMCE Plugin that lets users call a custom language file?  :--)
Title: Re: Compose ISSUE
Post by: ElasticUser on September 16, 2026, 01:08:10 AM
I still Don't appear to figure out that TinyMCE plugin.

Where can I edit the default textarea font color?  I tested editing various areas such as (styles.min.css) adding textarea { color: #CUSTUM }.  Thanks!  :--)