Roundcube Community Forum

 

vacation plugin

Started by duccio, June 23, 2010, 05:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duccio

Hello,

I'm trying to install this plugin: Download Roundcube Vacation / Autoreply plugin from SourceForge.net

he plugin returns this error:

Vacation plugin: Cannot login to FTP-server 'hostname.xx' with username: email@[email protected]
Please read the INSTALL instructions!

my config file is:


[default]
driver = "ftp"
server = "hostnameserver"
passive = False
createvacationconf 
= true
subject 
= "Default subject"
body = "default.txt"


[dotforward]
binary = "/usr/bin/vacation"
flags = ""
message = ".vacation.msg"
database = ".vacation.db"
alias_identities = true
set_envelop_sender 
= false
always_keep_message 
= true



can I fix this problem?

Thank You

duccio

I try tu use "setuid"

my config file is


[default]
driver = "setuid"
executable = "/usr/bin/squirrelmail_vacation_proxy"
createvacationconf = true
subject 
= "Default subject"
body = "default.txt"


[dotforward]
binary = "/usr/bin/vacation"
flags = ""
message = ".vacation.msg"
database = ".vacation.db"
alias_identities = true
set_envelop_sender 
= false
always_keep_message 
= true


the error si:

Vacation plugin: /usr/bin/squirrelmail_vacation_proxy is not configured for user "".
Check config.mk in plugins/vacation/extra/vacation_binary.
Please read the INSTALL instructions!



:confused::confused::confused::confused: