Roundcube Community Forum

TinyMCE Intergration

Started by brashquido, July 20, 2006, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricS

Yeah, that's why I don't just have a patch - those new files make it almost as big as a full distribution.

EricS

I put together a new distro based on Subversion rev288:

http://stadtherr.bounceme.net/files/roundcubemail_r288.tar.gz

This also includes the patch for message sorting on IMAP servers that don't support the SORT command.

Enjoy!
-Eric

markg85

thanx :) i installed it.. you should consider talking with the developer of this client to get this baby in thise webmail client by default.. would be a gread addition in my opinion

edit:://

or you are slow or the dev team is fast :P revision 291 is in svn :) update please :P

simplistsims

can you update it for 0.1 Beta 2??
Duca Duca Duca Duca - Dr. Evil *Say it fast*

nipun_jain

Spell checking is not working in the above download. :'(

EricS

I didn't touch anything spelling related - does spell checking work in v0.1beta2?

nipun_jain

I guess so, haven't checked. Will test and update you here.

ioannisjt

It doesnt seem to take the signature either.

EricS

TinyMCE has been integrated into the RoundCube trunk, as of Subversion rev 346. Signatures are now supported (both HTML and plain).

ioannisjt

Pardon the ignorance but how do i go about getting this version ("Subversion rev 346")?

nipun_jain

You need a subversion client. If you are on linux, it's natively supported in most distros, if you are on windows, then add a third party utility like tortoise svn. You can have a detailed info from the roundcube wiki.

adamcraig

Hello!

Could you point me to the location where I might change the url that points to the tiny_mce install. I would like to utilize the same installation of tinymce that I am already using for my drupal CMS.

Thanks.

Chadi

Quote from: EricS TinyMCE has been integrated into the RoundCube trunk, as of Subversion rev 346. Signatures are now supported (both HTML and plain).

Just curious, I do not see any option to insert HTML signature in Personal Settings. Please clarify.
Talk Jesus [ Awesome Facts ]