Author Topic: MarkAsJunk2 Weird Icon Issue  (Read 3920 times)

Offline lhtek

MarkAsJunk2 Weird Icon Issue
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »
Hello,

I recently upgraded to RC 0.8.0 and MarkAsJunk2 1.5 and on my account the little "Junk" icon looks fine - as it should. When I login as another user (in fact, every other user I login as) I get what looks like the old icon but with the "Not Junk" and the "Junk" icon together - i.e. BOTH icons are showing. To be clear, I'm not logging in from another computer - it's the same computer - but it happens like this from my laptop as well. It's like it's caching the old icon or something. I've cleared my cache locally and it doesn't clear it up.

Examples:

Perhaps there is a caching table or something that needs cleaning up?

Any clues?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: MarkAsJunk2 Weird Icon Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 02:53:06 AM »
Hi,

it works fine for me in both Larry and Classic. It looks to me like you are using a custom skin. Did you make a skin for the markasjunk2 plugin as well?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline lhtek

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 11:21:11 AM »
Turns out is was indeed skin related. There was an old skin that was deleted outside of the upgrade process that wasn't being used anymore. The config file still pointed to it though. Once that was resolved the issue went away. Thanks for the lead it got me going in the right direction!

Offline Volnhar

• http://www.andrew.stoker.name/wp
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »
Yes the change of the default skin to classic has caused a few little issues around the place for some of the plugins.

I know for a lot of ones not included in the plugin_manager need to be manually fixed up, by creating a new skin folder classic. Most of the time you can just copy the old default folder and rename it.

There is more fun when you start going over to the dev version 9, and you have to start replacing old hooks and the removal of rcube_mdb2.php for DB access.