Author Topic: Sent Mail BUG  (Read 5846 times)

BrotherAndrew

Sent Mail BUG
« on: November 25, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
The Sent Mail BUG Is HASN'T Been An Issue For About 4 Days Now!  :--)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:11:22 PM by BrotherAndrew »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Sent Mail BUG & Email Footer
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 03:01:28 AM »
special folder settings can be overridden from the special folders section in the users settings screen (unless dont_override is set). what are you user prefs set to?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline alec

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
Please, stop using upper case on every word if you want to get a response.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 11:03:43 PM »
I Prefer Writing With Words Starting Wiith CAP Letters.
That's certainly your prerogative. But it is not proper use of upper case, and I for one find that distracting, which makes reading your posts more difficult to comprehend.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 04:30:15 AM »
I Briefly Looked, And I Currently DON'T Have A Clue Where The USERS SETTINGS SCREEN?

login to roundcube, top right (on the classic and larry skins) there is a button "settings" press that and you will see "user preferences" and a section called "special folders"

I Did A CODE EDIT SEARCH  For (unless dont_override) In A Few Files, However I DIDN'T Find It. I'll Look MORE A Bit Later. :--)

it is an option in the main rc config file.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline alec

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 05:56:45 AM »
OOPS, As I stated above, I now have Saved Sent Mail DISABLED By DEFAULT.  I had it that way for DAYS before I was actually able to get it to be DEFAULT for ALL of my Valued Users.
I see some progress here... ;)
As stated above, I currently want to know how to get the Email Messages Footer (Global Signature) to NOT show up in ALL CAP letters when Plain Text Email Users view Emails sent from my web mail services.  It shows up GREAT for HTML Email Users.  :--)
So, you'll get a response, but keep working on not using upper-case everywhere ;)
Back to your question. I suppose you're using <strong> or <b> in HTML signature. So, the content of these tags is converted to upper-case by html2text class. To change this behaviour you'll need to modify html2text class (program/lib/html2text.php file). See method _preg_callback().