Author Topic: Compose ISSUE  (Read 4357 times)

BrotherAndrew

Compose ISSUE
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »
For one of my web mail accounts that I added to my R C Database about an hour ago, It's sending All of my sent Emails to who I send it to & to my Inbox.  It Only seems to happen to that account.  How do I Stop that? 

Otherwise I have my Custom R C Up & Running GREAT, and my Custom Animated Emoticons are now Cooperating!  :--)

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Re: Compose ISSUE
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »
Check the Settings for that account. Preferences -> Composing Messages -> "Place replies in the folder of the message being replied to"

Maybe?
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

BrotherAndrew

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »
Arne: That Didn't resolve it.  :--)

Also, when checking English Words, the PopUp says (No misspellings found.).  How can I Change that?  It's Not in the US En Lang file.  ALL that I found is (No spelling errors found.).  However, I Changed that.  And somehow it Pops Up (No misspellings found.)?  :--)

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »
For one of my web mail accounts that I added to my R C Database about an hour ago, It's sending All of my sent Emails to who I send it to & to my Inbox.  It Only seems to happen to that account.  How do I Stop that? 

Otherwise I have my Custom R C Up & Running GREAT, and my Custom Animated Emoticons are now Cooperating!  :--)

If it is happening to that account specifically why don't you try to delete the user from the Roundcube database? Login in later after will recreate the account with default settings...

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 04:49:29 PM »
Also, when checking English Words, the PopUp says (No misspellings found.).  How can I Change that?  It's Not in the US En Lang file.  ALL that I found is (No spelling errors found.).  However, I Changed that.  And somehow it Pops Up (No misspellings found.)?  :--)
I think that maybe part of TinyMCE, check the TinyMCE language config's in <RC root>/program/js/tiny_mce/langs

BrotherAndrew

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
(NO misspellings found.) is now changed!  :--)

My Email Account that was sending copies of my Sent Emails to my Inbox, Didn't do that in my last test.  That account also has an Issue when checking to see if USA English Words are Written Properly.  That area was OK after I Re Added that account to the Database.  However after I Re Edited the Identities, the Word Check started acting up again.  :--)

Also, some accounts have a Spam Folder.  How can I Remove that Folder in those accounts?  :--)

BrotherAndrew

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
How can a Folder called Spam Be Removed from accounts that have that.  I've been Unchecking them.  However, I'd rather Remove them.

Also, I Redid my Larry Top.  It now looks Better on Cell Phones!  I want to Add one more link on Top.  I might want to Add a Compact Link there.  Is the Compact feature Very Handy?  :--)