Author Topic: Problem sending emails in roundcube.  (Read 3954 times)

Offline krusnix

Problem sending emails in roundcube.
« on: February 01, 2007, 07:17:45 PM »
I can't send, or recieve any emails on my roundcube. This is the error I get (in the error log) when I try to send mail "SMTP Error: SMTP error: No From address has been provided
 in /home/.ivy/krusnik/ecube.krusnix.com/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc on line 253".
Any help will be appreciated, I've been googling for a day and half now, and I've gotten no answer from both the forum and google! Please, help me. Perhaps setting up a faq for "common" errors like this will be a great help.. Either way, any help will be appreciated.

Offline Manfred

Re: Problem sending emails in roundcube.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 07:43:28 AM »
I had the same problem and figured that I had to also fill in the sender address in the identity setting's "Reply-To" field.

For some odd reason that's mandatory in current RC. But I hope this little nonsense would eventually be fixed soon.

Manfred

Offline Slug

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 08:36:32 AM »
Quote from: Manfred
I had the same problem and figured that I had to also fill in the sender address in the identity setting's "Reply-To" field.

I'm not having the same problem here ????

Michael
Roundcube SVN 1335|PHP 5.2.4|hMailServer 5|Win 2003 SP2|IIS 6

Offline krusnix

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 04:07:36 PM »
They should definately get a wiki going that would enable us to make and edit posts. I didn't even realize that I had to have an identity!

Offline CrazyF

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »
Same probleme here... :'(