Author Topic: Occasional Error No. 1f4) (Solution not found in search)  (Read 3217 times)

Offline McDiddy

Occasional Error No. 1f4) (Solution not found in search)
« on: February 02, 2007, 02:56:10 AM »
Hey, I have a successful (well, somewhat successful) install of RoundCube. So far I love it! Except for one problem I seem to be having. It seems that I will occasionally get the infamous 'Error No. 1f4)'. Everything seems to work fine, and most of the time I don't have any issues, but sometimes I will get this error for no apparent reason. I seem to get it more often when I quickly change screens (IE: go from inbox, to create email, to address book, back to create email quickly). Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Offline jpingle

Re: Occasional Error No. 1f4) (Solution not found in search)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
I have clicked around like mad in IE trying to reproduce this yet I am unable to draw it out.

Perhaps it has been fixed in the SVN version. You may want to give it a try. Check the SVN forum for a snapshot you can download.

Another possibility is that it is something on your server causing it. You may want to check RoundCube's logs for some insight on where the error might be coming from, as well as your Apache error logs, and also if you have access, to any logs generated by the system or mysql.

Offline McDiddy

Re: Occasional Error No. 1f4) (Solution not found in search)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 03:34:50 AM »
Well, it doesn't seem to be happening at all today, maybe it was just something funky with my server last night. Thanks for the suggestion/help.

Jeff.