Author Topic: attachment viewing  (Read 4102 times)

Offline ktwalrus

attachment viewing
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:16:33 PM »
I want to send my members (that use RoundCube to access my messages) a single digest email once a month.  Ideally, my digest is simply an email with each message in the digest attached as an .eml attachments.  As far as I can tell so far in setting up my RC installation, the RC message viewer will simply show all the .eml attachments in a list of attachments with the message headers inline.  So, to read an attached .eml message, the user has to download each .eml attachment and view with their own email client.

I want it to be an easier experience to view multiple attachments (for all attachment types that are viewable online).  I use Mac OS X Mail client and it has a nice interface.  Just above the message body, there is a tab line that says how many attachements there are, a Save tab for saving all attachments or individual attachments, and a Quick Look tab.  The Quick Look tab is the item that allows you to quickly page through the attachments and view them in a number of ways.

Without this feature supported in RC, I guess I have to append all the attached message bodies in line in the main message body.  Or, have I missed configuring RC to deal with easily viewing attachments or is there some plug in available?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:18:59 PM by ktwalrus »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: attachment viewing
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »
I don't know of a plugin that does that but I would also like to see a better method for reading .eml files in RoundCube.