Author Topic: Session Invalid or expired  (Read 4513 times)

Offline koji

Session Invalid or expired
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:18:19 AM »
Sorry if previously solved, I've been looking to similar posts but I haven't been able to solve it...

After 2 days without accessing RC, (session time is 10 minutes), I try to login, and the message "Session invalid or expired appears", the only way to log in, is to erase my RC cookies and then log in again...

I've been looking at date.timezone issues and all seems to be ok, on the session log I see:

Code: [Select]
[03-Jun-2013 15:06:10 +0200]: Aborted session h6diglh94ei9bpuq2dma827s70; no valid session data found
And on my database I can see:

mysql> select * from session where sess_id like("%h6diglh94ei9bpuq2dma827s70%");
+----------------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| sess_id                    | created             | changed             | ip            | vars                                                                                                                                             |
+----------------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| h6diglh94ei9bpuq2dma827s70 | 2013-06-03 15:00:46 | 2013-06-03 15:00:46 | 114.214.10.4 | dGVtcHxiOjE7bGFuZ3VhZ2V8czo1OiJjYV9FUyI7dGFza3xzOjU6ImxvZ2luIjtjYWxmaWx0ZXJ8czoyMjoidG90cyBlbHMgZXNkZXZlbmltZW50cyI7ZXZlbnRfZmlsdGVyc3xhOjA6e30= |

The cookie:

Nom: roundcube_sessid
Contingut: h6diglh94ei9bpuq2dma827s70
Domini: webmail.test.org
Camí: /
Envia a: Qualsevol tipus de connexió
Accessible a l'script:
Creat: dilluns 3 de juny de 2013 8:20:59
Caduca: Quan finalitza la sessió de navegació

Offline koji

Re: Session Invalid or expired
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 03:37:42 AM »
Really nobody is experiencing this kind of problem??

Now RC is in production environment, and the problem persists, any idea at least on how I could trace the problem?
It also happens if you have two accounts, some times, you log out from one of them, and some time later you try to access to the other account, and an access failed problem appears :-(

Offline koji

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 03:26:04 AM »
We're still experiencing this kind of problem and we don't know where to search...

I think that it has to be something cookie-session related (if you erase cookies then you can log in) but I have no clues...

At this moment, there are our session related settings:

// Session lifetime in minutes
$rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 25;

// Session domain: .example.org
$rcmail_config['session_domain'] = '.lalala.cat';

// Session name. Default: 'roundcube_sessid'
$rcmail_config['session_name'] = 'roundcube_sessid';

// Session path. Defaults to PHP session.cookie_path setting.
$rcmail_config['session_path'] = "/";

$rcmail_config['session_storage'] = 'db';

// check client IP in session athorization
$rcmail_config['ip_check'] = false;

We need some help please  :-\

Offline johans

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:21:47 AM »
i have also the same problem.

I have also change the time sesssion to 0 and 120 but they have the same results. I have look over the forum and no one replies or solved this kind of problem.

I am using MYISP and Roundcube 3.0.2.1.2

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 07:27:59 AM »
I am using MYISP and Roundcube 3.0.2.1.2

There is no such Roundcube version as 3.0.2.1.2
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…