Author Topic: Tasklist : reminder function not working SOLVED  (Read 4160 times)

Offline MrEddy

Tasklist : reminder function not working SOLVED
« on: July 22, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »
Hello,

I have installed takslist on my Roundcube installation, but I have a problem making the "reminder" function work.

It doesn't matter if I set it to remind me with a message or a mail, I never get any reminder in fact. But I don't have any error in my logs as well.

So I was wondering if this function is actually working and may need any specific configuration ? I am using it on a Westhost shared server. I don't have any Kolab server installed on it. I am using it with libcalendaring.

I am very new in Roundcube plugins (and in this kind of php/server stuff in general), but Tasklist would be perfect for my needs in fact. Much more than a calendar system.

By the way I am using it on Roundcube 0.9.2. Would it be okay to use it on a Roundcube 0.7.x ? I am also working for a health organization, and they have an old Roundcube version (their host doesn't allow them to upgrade to 0.9.2 at the moment)

Any help woill be much appreciated !

Eddy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:32:56 AM by MrEddy »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Tasklist : reminder function not working
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 06:50:53 PM »
I'm not too familiar with the tasklist plugin but normally for reminders you have to setup a cron to check for and send out reminders.

Offline MrEddy

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »
Hi,

That's what I thought. But I don't know at all how I am supposed to do that.
Can this be provided by a plugin (with some configuration of my smtp) ?

Eddy

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 12:37:06 AM »
It should be part of the plugin but I don't know how to set it up. Try contacting the plugin authors.

Offline MrEddy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 04:32:38 AM »
The message reminder is working in fact (I had some time zone problem I guess) but the email reminder is not supposed to in fact.