Author Topic: HELP!!!!!! When I sort by sender it changes adjacent column to sender!???  (Read 2625 times)

Offline paritycheck

OK guys I've been patching my copy of roundcubemail for a while and recently just patched it so that I could sort the messagelist based upon attachments as well as by message flags i.e. seen unseen status. However for some reason and I'm not sure why and HOW, whenever I click the sender heading to sort the messages - it not only sorts the message but also at the same time the next column header adjacent to the sender columns heading changes to 'sender'.

Like you can see in the attached picture files its normal before sorting but when you click on the sender header [and ONLY on the sender header] the adjacent columns heading changes to 'sender' and when you click upon that adjacent column - despite that the table contents below the column are of the previous heading [in the case of the example the date], it sorts according to sender... I checked the html and from what I saw is that somehow the id of the enclosing td of the column has changed so that its the same id as the sender column - EVEN though the callback js on the link within the column calls for a sort command according to date and not sender????

This is the code on the two headers AFTER clicking on teh sender heading for sorting:
Code: [Select]
<td id=&quot;rcmHeadfrom&quot; class=&quot;from sortedASC&quot;> //This is the original sender column
<a title=&quot;Sort by&quot; onclick=&quot;return rcmail.command('sort','from',this)&quot; href=&quot;./#sort&quot;>Sender</a>
</td>
<td id=&quot;rcmHeadfrom&quot; class=&quot;date&quot;> //This IS my date column but the id & label has changed????
<a title=&quot;Sort by&quot; onclick=&quot;return rcmail.command('sort','date',this)&quot; href=&quot;./#sort&quot;>Sender</a>
</td>

This is weird and also it only happens with the sender field - like if I remove the sender field from being displayed - theres no problem at all, but when I enable in the config the sender heaidng to be displayed it acts like how its acting now?

Why is it transforming the adjacent heading to sender- it doens't matter what the adjacent heading is it changes it to sender... Help please!! Which functions should I investigate for this and by the way? WHich function actually renamed the table headers id????

I really need your help on this guys .... :-\

Offline paritycheck

Guys.. its been a while and no ones answering - please I really could use any help on this :'(