Author Topic: Errors in roundcube log after upgrade from 0.72 to 1.0  (Read 81980 times)

Offline entropicsinkhole

Errors in roundcube log after upgrade from 0.72 to 1.0
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:47:16 PM »
MySQL 5.5.8 with RC version 1.  Suggestions, anyone?

Types of errors I'm getting: 

#1 --> DB Error: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as t1 join  as t2 on t1.user_id = t2.user_id where t1.username='username@mydomain.co' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT t2.email FROM  as t1 join  as t2 on t1.user_id = t2.user_id where t1.username='username@mydomain.com' and t2.standard=1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\RCMail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_db.php on line 465 (GET /RCmail/?_task=logout)

#2 -->  PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Mail.php on line 154

#3 -->DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'expires' in 'where clause' (SQL Query: DELETE FROM cache WHERE expires < now()) in D:\xampp\htdocs\RCMail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_db.php on line 465 (GET /RCmail/?_task=mail)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Errors in roundcube log after upgrade from 0.72 to 1.0
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
Did you upgrade the database?

Offline entropicsinkhole

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »
Yep.  It prompted to upgrade the database when I ran the web-based upgrade.  No error messages or indication that it didn't run.  Is there something else I can run to verify it was successfully upgraded?  I can access Roundcube fine, but there are some plugins that seem to be looking for fields or tables that don't exist.  Couldn't find any documentation on what tables/fields I should be seeing in mysql, to verify.

EDIT -- I re-ran the web upgrade and *did* get a database schema upgrade failed error (attached below), but I'm not sure if the errors are just because I already successfully updated.  I verified (via index.php) file that it recognizes my version as 1.0RC

Should I manually create tables/fields? Any script I can manually run?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:04:39 AM by entropicsinkhole »

Offline entropicsinkhole

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 10:24:58 AM »
Alright, figured it out. 

I manually ran the last two sql scripts under SQL\mysql using phpmyadmin (2013052500.sql and 2013061000.sql, in case it's useful to someone). 

Now, off to see if this fixes a couple of plugin issues too

Offline entropicsinkhole

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 01:50:37 PM »
Got rid of third error, but still have the following:

#1 --> DB Error: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as t1 join  as t2 on t1.user_id = t2.user_id where t1.username='username@mydomain.co' at line 1 (SQL Query: SELECT t2.email FROM  as t1 join  as t2 on t1.user_id = t2.user_id where t1.username='username@mydomain.com' and t2.standard=1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\RCMail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_db.php on line 465 (GET /RCmail/?_task=logout)

#2 -->  PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Mail.php on line 154

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 01:28:17 PM »
1. Are all plugins disabled when you are getting this error?
2. Your using a shared PEAR library if you download the full RoundCube package (not the GPL dependent version) it should load a newer version that doesn't have the deprecated warring.

Offline entropicsinkhole

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 11:26:54 AM »
Thanks SKaero,

1)  No, they're not.  I'll start disabling them and see if one is responsible.
2) I did an upgrade, so maybe it doesn't update the PEAR library?  Anyway, I removed the ampersand (&) in front of new on line 154 in Mail.php and that got rid of the error. 

Offline entropicsinkhole

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 11:45:10 AM »
And the problem was the logout_redirect plugin.  I downloaded a new from here:  http://notes.sagredo.eu/node/35#logout_redirect

Now I am error-free!