Author Topic: Installation problem.  (Read 3141 times)

Offline ScottChapman

Installation problem.
« on: June 25, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »
I followed the instructions, modified the two files for my server, uploaded the files, created the DB.

But when I navigate to the site I get the following errors:
Warning: include_once(config/main.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 110

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/main.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/:/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program:/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 110

Warning: include_once(config/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 119

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/:/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program:/home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 119

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/woofplan/public_html/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 120
DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Offline ScottChapman

Re: Installation problem.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 08:50:39 AM »
Never mind. After staring at it for all of one minute I realized my fault. Forgot to remove .dist from the file names...

Doh!

Works like a champ!