Author Topic: Unable to send mail after upgrade to 1.0.0 from 1.0-RC  (Read 2751 times)

Offline runphar

Unable to send mail after upgrade to 1.0.0 from 1.0-RC
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
I upgraded to 1.0.0 using bin/installto.sh.  Everything went fine, including the database upgrade.  Clicking 'About' in Roundcube reports that I'm running 1.0.0 now.  However, when I try to send a message it's stuck on Sending... in the Larry layout.  I'm using a dovecot/postfix combination on RHEL 6.5.  Server works fine and I can send and receive from Mail.app.

I'm unsure of what config options may cause this or have been upgraded.  I've disabled some plugins to try to test that it's not a plugin issue and the problem persists.

/var/log/maillog and /var/log/messages have no Roundcube specific errors.  /var/www/roundcube/errors/log doesn't have any *new* errors, and was last updated in 2013.

Where could Roundcube be sending its logs now and how can I find out why it's not sending?

Thanks!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Unable to send mail after upgrade to 1.0.0 from 1.0-RC
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »
Are you sure your Roundcube logs directory is writable?

Offline runphar

Re: Unable to send mail after upgrade to 1.0.0 from 1.0-RC
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 05:29:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

Code: [Select]
ls -l /var/www/roundcubemail/logs/
total 8
-rw-r--r--. 1 apache apache 7070 Oct 22 20:23 errors

Code: [Select]
ls -l /var/log/roundcubemail/
total 8
-rw-r--r--. 1 apache apache 4320 Sep  3  2013 errors

I guess this means the group/user only has read access.  I've chmoded them to 775 and restarted apache.  Should that have worked?