Author Topic: Folders/buttons unclickable in firefox  (Read 2898 times)

Offline shadoxity

Folders/buttons unclickable in firefox
« on: July 24, 2007, 08:48:37 PM »
Hey everyone,

Upgraded last night from beta to to RC1, running on windows server 2003.

i am pretty sure i did it all right, checked the config files and updated the settings in them, the only thing i didnt really understand was the sql update...

i winged it and used the sql updated by opening it in note pad, copying the txt and putting it in sqlyog selecting the roundcube one and running hte query, this ran but also gave an error :S?

now i tried it on the local network last night and it was working fine, loading it up externally today, all of the buttons across the top are greyed out and unclickable, mousing over it turns the cursor into a hand but you cannot click on it, i can copy the link location and put it into the address bar and it works? - same thing applies for the folders on the left.

NOw the strange thing is that it works in IE 6? so i dont know what is happening here, but i would much rather use it in firefox.

any suggestions? did i stuff up somewhere?

Cheers

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Folders/buttons unclickable in firefox
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:10:57 PM »
It's a classic sine of not updating the database. Just run the sql update, the same way you install the database the first time. If your still getting a error can you post it here so we can try and figure out what the problem is.

Offline shadoxity

Re: Folders/buttons unclickable in firefox
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »
Thanks, i will try running the update again tonight.

Cheers