Author Topic: learn as spam / non spam  (Read 7174 times)

Offline sardzent

learn as spam / non spam
« on: July 30, 2007, 08:32:58 AM »
I'm waiting for 2 buttons in menu with sign "Mark as SPAM" and Mark as NonSPAM" after presing which i could do some action with message maybe send to remote account or something like this. The best solution it will be to leave action blank to edit by admin when installing path.

Here i have one more Q. Could you write what is the best way to "learn" spam system via php interface?
- send message to remote account and there run spamassassin via procmail or cron task
- move message to hidden folder in user maildir and then cron task will search user folder and do some action
- direct from php execute shell command (sa-learn for example)
- ... other

I'm using spamassassin with all userprefs and bayes in SQL. Learning in done right now by cron script like this "sa-learn -u 'email_address' --spam message.file

Offline eNTi

Re: learn as spam / non spam
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »
i'd like that too.

Offline vanbroup

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 05:42:20 AM »
I would like this option also!

Offline seba22

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 02:13:56 AM »
i'd like that too.

spellegrin

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 01:28:58 AM »
I have implemented a plug-in for SquirrelMail that uses Option #2. When the user clicks "Train as Junk", the message is moved to a different IMAP folder (usually called "Train as Junk"). Normally, the user is not subscribed to this folder, so isn't aware that it exists. "Train as Not Junk" transfers messages to the "Train as Not Junk" folder. Once every two minutes, a cron job checks the folder, trains and redelivers messages found there. I think something similar would work nicely in Roundcube, but this kind of addition would be better done as a plug-in -- once an extensibility model is defined, of course. ;)

If you're curious about how I did this for SquirrelMail, have a look here: http://www.convoglio.com/crm114/

-Steve