Author Topic: multiple selection in IE and saving user prefs  (Read 3538 times)

Offline trig

multiple selection in IE and saving user prefs
« on: August 01, 2007, 06:25:55 AM »
Hi,

I noticed a couple of issues that are not resolved in my install of rc1 OR the current latest svn drop (r657).

Issue #1 : Multiple Selection in RoundCube: In IE 7.0 when trying to select multiple e-mails using control-click (ctrl- LMB click) it would open a new tab. I did find evidence that this was supposedly fixed; but r657 still had the issue. When I ctrl-clicked over the e-mail subjects, new browser tabs would open. (Firefox does not have this problem).

I fixed it by simply removing the 'A' tag completely... since it doesn't need to be a link for double-clicking to open the mail. In program/include/main.inc I simply removed both lines that read:

$cont = sprintf('%s', Q(rcmail_url($action, array($uid_param=>$header->uid, '_mbox'=>$mbox))), $cont);

Issue #2 : Again in both rc1 and the later r657. User settings were not being remembered after logout.

I applied the fix from this discussion:

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4843.html

The code fix that veroxii posted works well for me. The r657 version still needed to have this applied for RoundCube webmail to remember the user settings on my install. (CentOS4.3 (I think), PHP5.0, MYSQL5, Dovecot, Sendmail)

Thanks,

Tristan