Author Topic: Logs in for 1 second  (Read 3369 times)

Offline bichumo

Logs in for 1 second
« on: August 09, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »
Hi,

I have such configuration: MySQL, Postfix(virtual users), PostfixAdmin, RoundCube, Dovecot - everything runs on FreeBSD.

I have installed roundcube from ports.

Here's my problem:

When I go to host.tld/roundcube and do login session, the screen refreshes and asks me to login again, but it do not pop a message about invalid login. logs/error - doesn't show any error, even in trace log mode.

Here's what maillog shows when I login to roundcube:

Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: auth-worker(default): mysql: Connected to localhost (postfix)
Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: IMAP(user@host.tld): Disconnected: Logged out

After successful login roundcube also created user in his mysql table. Don't know what to look else. Everything seems fine, login is accepted but nothing else.

Any issues?

Offline bichumo

Re: Logs in for 1 second
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:33:05 AM »
I don't really know where was the problem, but I have reinstalled roundcube from source (forgeting about FreeBSD ports) and it works.

Offline ghostks

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:49:04 AM »
It's possible that version in the ports is not the latest one, that's why you have this problem. And I don't see any reason to use ports for scripts because build and install process for them is a simple copy operation to your www folder.

Offline sicnarf

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 02:19:47 PM »
Quote from: bichumo
Hi,

I have such configuration: MySQL, Postfix(virtual users), PostfixAdmin, RoundCube, Dovecot - everything runs on FreeBSD.

I have installed roundcube from ports.

Here's my problem:

When I go to host.tld/roundcube and do login session, the screen refreshes and asks me to login again, but it do not pop a message about invalid login. logs/error - doesn't show any error, even in trace log mode.

Here's what maillog shows when I login to roundcube:

Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: auth-worker(default): mysql: Connected to localhost (postfix)
Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
Aug 9 18:38:06 host dovecot: IMAP(user@host.tld): Disconnected: Logged out

After successful login roundcube also created user in his mysql table. Don't know what to look else. Everything seems fine, login is accepted but nothing else.

Any issues?

Hello bichumo,

I would like to know how you setup roundcube to work with postfix virtual users. I'm wondering how you setup the mysql database. Did you use the query or the postfix virtuser file?

sicnarf