Author Topic: I get a blank page sometimes upon redirection from message compose to mailbox  (Read 3443 times)

Offline paritycheck

Hi guys,
I seem to be getting a weird issue with roundcube mail now and then on haphazard occasions. Mostly whenever I send an email from the compose mail page, upon recieving the success message the page is supposed to redirect to the mailbox page.. but upon redirection.. all I see is a blank page and so to view the mailbox page I have to manually refresh the page again. I tried to check using firebug on firfox what error messages were being thron.. I've noticed one error report in firebug which I think may have something to do with this - the error calls for some kind of unhandled exception:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: javascript: eval(__firebugTemp__); :: anonymous :: line 1" data: no]

init(Object scrollX=0 scrollY=0)tiny_mce.js (line 1)
getInfo(body.mceContentBody, null)editor_plugin.js (line 1)
getInfo("get_from_editor_dom", body.mceContentBody, Object undoRedoLevel=true isTinyMCE_Control=true)editor_plugin.js (line 1)
init(Object undoRedoLevel=true isTinyMCE_Control=true, "get_from_editor_dom", body.mceContentBody)tiny_mce.js (line 1)
init(Object undoRedoLevel=true isTinyMCE_Control=true, Document , Object mode=specific_textareas accessibility_focus=true, body.mceContentBody, undefined, true, true, undefined)tiny_mce.js (line 1)
init(false, false)tiny_mce.js (line 1)
init(false, false)tiny_mce.js (line 1)
init()tiny_mce.js (line 1)
command("send", "", input#rcmbtn110.button Send the message now)app.js (line 827)
onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)

Plus I've noticed that whenver this happens I get the following message sin the php error log:

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in C:\wamp\www\roundcubemail\program\include\rcube_shared.inc on line 143

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type iilBasicHeader as array in C:\wamp\www\roundcubemail\program\steps\mail\func.inc on line 453

Could someone please tell me why is this happening and what do I have to do to rectify it :)

Offline Florianer

Quote from: paritycheck

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: javascript: eval(__firebugTemp__); :: anonymous :: line 1" data: no]

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in C:\wamp\www\roundcubemail\program\include\rcube_shared.inc on line 143

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type iilBasicHeader as array in C:\wamp\www\roundcubemail\program\steps\mail\func.inc on line 453

Hi,
the red line I know about... I receive them with some (not RC related) code. I think, there is something wrong with the component right - or the component cannot finish work and get a new job to do... anyway... I guess, someone can do much better in telling you about the meaning of this error.

The modified header is OK, because you received an error so there was an HTML output _before_ the header was sent. Wrong, but not really bad.

Fatal Error: Hmmm.. don't know...

that wasn't really helpful for you, I guess... but about the component... Give it a try and use another browser the see, what happens or maybe a different error message for better tracing...

Edit: Forgot something: Try to disable the composing of HTML emails. Try plain text and see, if the error will still appears.
it\'s not a bug - it\'s a feature

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Are there any errors in roundcube's error log?

Offline paritycheck

Only the same error which appears in the PHP error log

[14-Aug-2007 14:13:03] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type iilBasicHeader as array in C:\wamp\www\541\modules\roundcubemail\program\steps\mail\func.inc on line 504

The result is just that a blank page... :-[