Author Topic: Roundcube RC1 identity issue  (Read 3262 times)

Offline ragn0id

Roundcube RC1 identity issue
« on: August 14, 2007, 05:36:41 PM »
ok i seem to have narrowed the problem to be with roundcube
currently i have MySQL 5 latest release / MS IIS 6 / Latest Roundcube package / hmailserver(latest release)
i finally have everything working the way i want it and skinned.

my main issue, wether i create a new user using hmailserver administrator or phpwebadmin a user is created in hmailserver db but not roundcube.

when i log on the first time with a new user it will just hang and the login page until i click the ok button a second time. when clicking the second time it brings me into the webmail but i have to manually setup an identity for the user before i can use the account.

im assuming whats happening is that its hanging on the creation of the roundcube identity for the user
this is the order in which i installed everything.
1> install windows 2003 SP2 all updates and patches
2> install IIS 6
3> install PHP5 and configure IIS
4> install MySQL community server
5> install hmailserver
6> install and configure roundcube using methods posted on hmailserver forums
7> install phpwebadmin

Offline Caio

Re: Roundcube RC1 identity issue
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »
Hello,
I've the same problem boys, I have the same components installed on my server, and this is exactly what I see when I log into my mailbox.

The webpage hang up when I log the first time and the only way to login correctly is to stop the loading and redo the login another time. After this I can enter in my mailbox and the user is created on roundcube DB.
But the new identity (in preferences) isn't automatically created so when I send an email the sender appears empty.

All settings was set as explained http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2010.msg7958#msg7958']in this page[/url] but the problem remains.

Roundcube is really a good webmail app but with this bug is unusable.. :-\

Any ideas? :)
Liveye :: Security Software Creations

Offline Bimbusko

Re: Roundcube RC1 identity issue
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
I use 0.1 RC2 and not work with MySql 5. Why ?
Problem with first time create profile and identities.

Please help me.