Author Topic: Emails are not being received  (Read 2796 times)

Offline tiffanydaniels

Emails are not being received
« on: June 18, 2014, 11:14:31 AM »
Hello,

First of all, I'm completely new to Roundcube and I've not configured my own mailboxes - my new webhost did that for me - so please excuse my lack of knowledge! I have however been in touch with my webhost and they're at a loss as to what's going wrong. I'd really appreciate any advice as essentially at the moment I can't email my colleagues from my work address.

I'm using a Hotmail address, drunkenwerewolf@hotmail.co.uk, as an alias platform for my main Roundcube hosted address, tiffany@drunkenwerewolf.com. I can't send an email from either of these addresses, through Hotmail, to multiple Roundcube hosted email addresses: news@drunkenwerewolf.com, competition@drunkenwerewolf.com, sales@drunkenwerewolf.com and niki@drunkenwerewolf.com. 

- the Roundcube addresses can receive correspondence from other addresses (e.g. Gmail)
- If I login to one of the Roundcube addresses and send an email to another (e.g. news@drunkenwerewolf.com to sales@drunkenwerewolf.com), that also works fine
- I can email drunkenwerewolf@hotmail.co.uk and its alias tiffany@drunkenwerewolf.com (through Hotmail) from the problem Roundcube addresses successfully
- I can email other email servers (e.g. Gmail) from drunkenwerewolf@hotmail.co.uk and tiffany@drunkenwerewolf.com
- I'm not receiving a bounce or failed to send alert

The problem seems to be solely isolated to emails sent FROM drunkenwerewolf@hotmail.co.uk and its alias tiffany@drunkenwerewolf.com (through Hotmail.com) TO email addresses that are accessed through Roundcube only.

Again, I'd really appreciate any help!!