Author Topic: Unable to activate any plugins  (Read 2471 times)

Offline lotu49

Unable to activate any plugins
« on: September 12, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »
I have followed the instructions here http://plugins.roundcube.net/ on my roundcube 0.95 installation (installed from the Debian Wheezy package) and everything seemed to go fine with no error messages.  I have tried to activate the plugins by editing the appropriate section of my main.inc.php file as follows:
Code: [Select]
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array(
    'plugin-installer',
    'plugin-manager',
    'jqueryui',
    'emoticons'
);

Unfortunately, nothing happens.  I cannot see any evidence that any of the plugins has activated.  There are no changes in the UI at all as far as I can see.  There are no obvious problems with my installation otherwise - everything else seems to work as I'd expect.

I'm almost certainly missing out some simple step but I have followed all the instructions I can find and none of them seems to mention doing anything I haven't set out above.  I'd appreciate it if someone can suggest what I am doing wrongly.

[Edit]
I've just checked the logs and they are full of the following errors:
Code: [Select]
[13-Sep-2014 10:53:20 +0100]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/plugin-manager/plugin-manager.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 204 (GET /?_task=mail&_action=list&_mbox=INBOX&_refresh=1&_remote=1&_unlock=loading1410602000480&_=1410602000490)
This doesn't mean much to me but I'll investigate.  Perhaps it means more to someone more experienced with Roundcube.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:56:19 AM by lotu49 »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Unable to activate any plugins
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:37:02 PM »
It doesn't look like you have the plugin-manager plugin in your plugin directory, either add it or remove it from the config.