Author Topic: Set default font family and size for outgoing mail messages?  (Read 5482 times)

Offline phxprop

Set default font family and size for outgoing mail messages?
« on: January 26, 2015, 01:51:51 PM »
I'm new to Roundcube and new to the forum, so I apologize if this question has been answered somewhere else: 

How do I set the default font family and size for my outgoing mail messages?  I was able to set the font and size for my signature, but I can't figure out how to set the default for my outgoing messages.  Thanks for your help!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Set default font family and size for outgoing mail messages?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:42:35 AM »
To go Settings > Preferences > Composing Messages. Then you need to make sure "Compose HTML messages" is set to Always (only HTML messages can have formatting like font and size) then on the same screen there is "Default font for HTML message"
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline phxprop

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:57:23 AM »
Ahhh, yes, thank you.  I see how I can set the default FONT, but how do I set the default font SIZE?  I really appreciate your help. 

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 09:34:49 AM »
are you running something older than version 1.0.0? if so you'll need to upgrade to get the size option.

Offline phxprop

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 05:08:22 PM »
Thank you - sorry for the delay in my response.  Yes, it looks like I'm running version 0.9.5.  Do newer versions have the option of selecting a default font size?  Any easy way for me to upgrade, or do I have to go through the person who set my email up (when she created my website)?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 03:15:16 AM »
Yep you need to upgrade to get that option.

When you download Roundcube you'll find a file called UPGRADING with instructions on how to do it - how easy you think it is will depend on you and your skills I guess.