Author Topic: Change password and postfixadmin  (Read 5741 times)

Offline BIS

Change password and postfixadmin
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
Hi All,

New here, so excuse my ignorance. I did try to search the forum, but couldn't find a solution.

I have a setup with postfixadmin as the main table (mysql). I am trying to enable the option for users to change password in roundcube.

In /etc/roundcube/main.inc.php
$rcmail_config = array('password');
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('managesieve', 'password');

In /etc/roundcube/plugins/password/config.inc.ph
$rcmail_config['password_driver'] = 'sql';
$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://postfixadmin:postfixadminpassword@localhost/postfixadmin';
$rcmail_config['password_query'] = '"UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password`= %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1"';

The option to change password cow appears in roundcube, however when a user tries to change password, I get this in the /var/log/roundcube/errors

[16-Feb-2015 13:42:06 +0100]: PHP Error: Failed to load config from /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/password/config.inc.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin.php on line 121 (POST /roundcube/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save?_task=&_action=)
[16-Feb-2015 13:42:06 +0100]: DB Error: [1305] FUNCTION roundcube.update_passwd does not exist (SQL Query: SELECT update_passwd('$1$dkjnN4z8$JWNwzEC3qP7a6sQ7gIeva/', 'user@local.domain')) in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 417 (POST /roundcube/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save?_task=&_action=)

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to solve this?

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Change password and postfixadmin
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »
It can't load the config file, did you really make the changes in "/etc/roundcube/plugins/password/config.inc.ph" becouse it should be "/etc/roundcube/plugins/password/config.inc.php"

Offline BIS

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 09:43:35 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. That's a typo...

Yes, I made the changes in config.inc.php

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 10:27:33 AM »
OK, looking over your post again I see your making changes in /etc/roundcube/ but the error says in can't load the config in /var/lib/roundcube/ Are you sure your editing the correct Roundcube install?

Offline BIS

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 10:50:23 AM »
Ehm - now that is a better question  :)

I don't know to be honest.

I will try to edit the other files and see if that makes a difference (I thought they were sym-linked somehow)