Author Topic: Troubles with contextmenu plugin  (Read 3723 times)

Offline Kudalufi

Troubles with contextmenu plugin
« on: May 31, 2015, 09:27:53 PM »
Hello all,

I am having some troubles getting the contextmenu plugin working.  I had it working fine in RC 0.9.5, but when I just recently upgraded to 1.1.1, the old version of contextmenu was preventing double-clicking from working to open a message.  The contect menu would display when I would right-click on folders, but I could not open a message.  So, of course, I chalked this up to an old version of the plugin.  However when I upgraded to contextmenu 2.1.2, folders then stopped loading and the context menu doesn't appear at all (the browser one does, but not the plugin-provided one).  If I click on a folder, the first message will display in the list and the "loading" message displays and never goes away.

I have tried downloading manually and via composer.  Any suggestions?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Troubles with contextmenu plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 09:52:55 AM »
Please check in your browser console for any JS errors. Also please try with any other plugins disabled. And possibly check to ensure your browser is not using a cached old version of the JS file.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline Kudalufi

Re: Troubles with contextmenu plugin
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 08:51:33 PM »
Thank-you for the tips.  I had tried disabling all other plugins.  The console, however, lead me to the problem which was the silly debian packaging which links to a system version of jquery.  I am submitting a bug report.