Author Topic: SOLVEDroundcube skins mega pack error "Failed to load plugin file" rcs_skins.php  (Read 4078 times)

Offline reaperkrew

**I have solved my own problem, read the original message and below that I will put the solution**

Hi Guys,

I just purchased the roundcube skins mega pack and setup everything according to the README. I made sure that 'rcs_skins' was the first item in the plugins array. I'm not seeing the new skins available and my error log is filled with:

[08-Nov-2015 00:28:02 -0500]: <sr3barbf> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/www/html/roundcube/plugins/rcs_skins/rcs_skins.php in /var/www/html/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)
[08-Nov-2015 00:28:54 -0500]: <sr3barbf> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/www/html/roundcube/plugins/rcs_skins/rcs_skins.php in /var/www/html/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)
[08-Nov-2015 00:29:55 -0500]: <sr3barbf> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/www/html/roundcube/plugins/rcs_skins/rcs_skins.php in /var/www/html/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)
[08-Nov-2015 00:30:57 -0500]: <sr3barbf> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /var/www/html/roundcube/plugins/rcs_skins/rcs_skins.php in /var/www/html/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)

Do you guys know what the problem might be? I'm using roundcube 1.1.3

Thanks,
Greg

********UPDATE SOLUTION!!!!   *********************

Guys I have solved the problem! It turns out that I had moved the plugins and skins folders to the correct place, however I had forgotten that those folders only have permission for www-data, I had used my own user account to drop them in there, so no wonder it couldn't load the file! I changed permission on both the rcs_skins folder in the Plugins directory, and all the folders in the skins directory and now everything is working.

Sorry guys, I'm a bit new to the Linux world. But I think I'm getting better!

I just want to take this time to say how awesome the mega pack of roundcube skins is! Wow it makes a huge difference! Very worth it!!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:16:44 AM by reaperkrew »