Author Topic: Filter stopped working correctly  (Read 2841 times)

Offline scottl31

Filter stopped working correctly
« on: March 24, 2016, 03:31:30 PM »
Hi,
Roundcube has been great. I set it up to take all messages tagged by spamassassin with ***JUNK MAIL*** and redirect to another sort of "catch all" account so that if something goes in there by mistake, our users can go in and get the message.

Anyway, it seems to have stopped working correctly. It's still redirecting most of the tagged messages, but not all. About 5-10% of the messages tagged with ***JUNK MAIL*** are now getting through to the users.

Anyone know why this would suddenly change? Is there some limitation to the number of filters or the amount they can handle?

It's 0.9.5 with managesieve 6.2. On a mac 10.8.5 server.

Thanks!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Filter stopped working correctly
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 05:12:42 PM »
This isn't a Roundcube problem, managesieve does the filtering so the problem would be there.

Offline scottl31

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »
OK, well since the managesieve was installed with/as a part of roundcube, that's the only association I have with it.

So, my question is still the same. Why would it not be filtering all messages defined by the filter?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 03:52:47 PM »
Managesieve is completely separate from Roundcube, I believe its a Mac application that installs them together. There for your most likely get better help if you post on a Mac, Managesieve, or Dovecot forum.

Offline scottl31

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 05:51:23 PM »
Aha! I think you are right. I got the installer from TopicDesk.

Sorry, it just seemed like such a seamless part of roundcube, I had no idea they were separate.