Author Topic: Double Mailbox Headers  (Read 4470 times)

Offline NevilleT

Double Mailbox Headers
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:25:52 AM »
I have a very strange thing happening on one PC with a Chrome browser. In the mailbox window I have two header bars (the one with Subject. From, Date etc.  The second covers the first message in the box.  It is fine in Firefox on the same PC, and fine in Chrome on another PC.

I reloaded Chrome on the PC but it makes no difference.  Any suggestions?

Offline alec

Re: Double Mailbox Headers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 06:24:51 AM »
You're a second person that complains about this issue. Could you provide more information? Roundcube version, which skin, what plugins. Browser version, what plugins. Did you try with disabled plugins? Also, check browser console for any javascript errors.

Offline NevilleT

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 07:44:47 PM »
The version is 1.0.6 and there are no plugins. It is running on a web server at Ezihosting.com.au  There are two skins Classic, and Larry.  It happens on both. I can access it from another PC with Chrome and don't get the problem on the second PC/

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:27:25 PM »
What browser extensions do you have installed? Does the problem go away if you disable all of them?

Offline NevilleT

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 12:19:47 AM »
You nailed it. By experimenting I found the culprit is Norton Security Toolbar extension. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will leave it turned off.  Hope this helps a few other people.

Offline alec

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 02:56:50 AM »
Hmm... we could try to fix this issue. Could you enable the toolbar and check if resizing the browser window fixes the header?

Offline NevilleT

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 03:49:06 AM »
No. Resizing does nothing.