Author Topic: Closing sent mail automatically  (Read 5601 times)

Offline tobo

Closing sent mail automatically
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:40:27 AM »
Hi,

We use RC 0.1-rc2 and it's really nice but we need to customize it a little. I would like to make the mail composer window to be automatically closed after I have sent it*.

I just don't know how to do it.

It seems to my untrained eyes that changing $_action to 'list' right in the end of /program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc would do that but I don't want to mess it up. Also in index.php (in the webmail root) there's a condition ( isset(_$REQUEST('_remote') ) in row 9104 which might mean that RC wouldn't display message list just by changing $_action from script. But again I'm not sure.

Can someone more familiar with RoundCube advise me what to do?

Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work.

*Some people here use only RoundCube as a client, which means that they are logged in for hours. Sometimes they leave the new message window open, but cannot remember wether they have sent it after coming back to their desk. :) Looking it up in the sent mail folder is just too inconvenient for some guys (including my boss :-\).

Offline evilbunny

Re: Closing sent mail automatically
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:35:01 AM »
Quote from: tobo
We use RC 0.1-rc2 and it's really nice but we need to customize it a little. I would like to make the mail composer window to be automatically closed after I have sent it

I'm using one of the nightly builds and I just checked, but this is what happens for me.