Author Topic: cant connect to database  (Read 2964 times)

Offline sgtmoody

cant connect to database
« on: March 02, 2008, 06:30:40 AM »
so I installed roundcube on my dreamhost site and I followed their install guide to a T (http://wiki.dreamhost.com/RoundCube#Installation) I added the tables to the sql database and everything but when I goto the install directory xxx.org/mail I get this error
Code: [Select]
Warning: rcmail_load_config(config/main.inc.php) [function.rcmail-load-config]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/include/main.inc on line 129

Warning: rcmail_load_config() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/main.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/:/home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program:/home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/lib:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/include/main.inc on line 129

Warning: rcmail_load_config(config/db.inc.php) [function.rcmail-load-config]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/include/main.inc on line 138

Warning: rcmail_load_config() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/.jams/sgtmoody/thanatossquad.org/mail/:/home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program:/home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/lib:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.jams/sgtmoody/xxx.org/mail/program/include/main.inc on line 138
RoundCube Webmail

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!

Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

any help would be much appreciated