Author Topic: Style-Error after installing stable 0.1  (Read 2739 times)

Offline rkrausen

Style-Error after installing stable 0.1
« on: March 04, 2008, 02:06:48 AM »
After upgrading 0.1 RC2 to 0.1 stable i get an error in the email-view. See attached file.

Can somebody help?

Offline molshh

Re: Style-Error after installing stable 0.1
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »
*Edit*
Solution:
Delete your cache (i deleted my cookies as well but i think it has nothing to do with it ;) ) and restart your Firefox. Then it will work.

*Edit*

Same here! The submenu of "mark messages" is the problem. It seems to be, that the submenu is always expanded and in our view it overlaps (overlap / overlapping? ;) ) the email-view.

If i select a mail, click on "mark messages" and use f.e. "As read" (the first option) the submenu is gone until the next switch to f.e. the junk folder and back to Inbox.

Browser: Firefox 2.0.0.12
Style: Default

Test with Internet Explorer:
Everything is working fine. The submenu is not expanded by default and it has the correct background and font color (white / red)

Problem with CSS?

Offline Mac

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »
Yep - same exact issue here. Looks like the stable release wasn't tested with Firefox in mind. It looks find in IE, but I use Firefox 99.9% of the time. Also using Firefox 2.0.0.12 w/ WinXP SP2.

Offline molshh

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »
Solution:
Delete your cache (i deleted my cookies as well but i think it has nothing to do with it ;) ) and restart your Firefox. Then it will work.

It seems to me that the new function and the "old cache" (of the older version) cause this problem.

Offline rkrausen

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »
Yeah! It works.
Thanks for this hint.