Author Topic: Show source in wrong content type  (Read 2336 times)

matt-s

Show source in wrong content type
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:26:13 AM »
If you click show source on a message it pops up a new window with the source. However it's being sent in content-type of text/html which means it's all one one line and you can't read it too well. It should be in text/plain shouldn't it like on old releases of roundcube?

This is on the new 0.1-stable release.

I also get these errors in the log:

[04-Mar-2008 13:30:36] PHP Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/home/matt/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /usr/home/matt/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 83
[04-Mar-2008 13:30:36] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/matt/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /usr/home/matt/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/viewsource.inc on line 26

matt-s

Re: Show source in wrong content type
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:34:50 AM »
Hmmm. Interestingly I just figured it out. I used the new installer page to do my config which says at the end cut and paste this config to these files. However I never thought about extra whitespace. I had a blank line after the last ?> in the config files so this was being output to the browser I guess before the headers.

Oh well fixed now, but thats a warning to others if you use the installer script to generate your config files!