Author Topic: Problem display attachment (picture etc)  (Read 5823 times)

Offline JC

Problem display attachment (picture etc)
« on: March 09, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
Hello i'm using roundcubemail-0.1.tar.gz and i made my installation by using wizzard and all works fine except for attachment like png or jpeg...

When i try see them or display them i have this error in log/errors:

[10-Mar-2008 00:22:53] PHP Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 83
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:53] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/include/rcube_html.inc on line 163
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:53] PHP Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 83
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 64
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 65
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 66
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 67
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 76
[10-Mar-2008 00:22:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php:285) in /var/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/get.inc on line 111

Moreover When i try display jpeg or png attachment i have strange character on the page and no more :/

Someone can help me please?

Thanks for all

Offline bdm

Re: Problem display attachment (picture etc)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:27:17 AM »
up, this problem stand still for me too.

All attachments have not a mimecode so displayed as binary code in the windows.

I read a post here that with just a little change ( charset encoding setted to "en_US" ) the problem can be bypassed , in my sistuation this solution is not ok.

enviroment:
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
php 5.2.0-8+etch10

the problem is browser indipended
the problem is protocol indipended ( http and https )

all kind of attachments : jpg, gif, doc, odf, pdf ......

PS: the problem is only in viewing , the send process it's ok , all kind of files are uploaded and sended

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »
Do you have a blank line at the end of one of your config files? all the header allready sent errors would suggest you might.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline Borni

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 04:56:24 AM »
Hello together!

I've got not the same, but also a problem with display of attachment (pictures, files, ....).
I've post a Printscreen with the problem.
I also can't download the attachments.

I use the current version of Roundcube.

Did anyone know this problem?

Sorry for my bad english. Normaly I speek german (Switzerland).

Greetings Borni

Offline lostmatt

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »
Quote from: bdm
up, this problem stand still for me too.

All attachments have not a mimecode so displayed as binary code in the windows.

I read a post here that with just a little change ( charset encoding setted to "en_US" ) the problem can be bypassed , in my sistuation this solution is not ok.

enviroment:
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
php 5.2.0-8+etch10

the problem is browser indipended
the problem is protocol indipended ( http and https )

all kind of attachments : jpg, gif, doc, odf, pdf ......

PS: the problem is only in viewing , the send process it's ok , all kind of files are uploaded and sended

I am also experiencing this problem.

I noticed at the bottom of the config it lists /usr/share/magic as a directory for the mime database but since fileinfo is being used I am not sure if this is the problem.

Offline Borni

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 08:40:34 AM »
I've got the solution. I've downloaded the db.inc.php and the main.inc.php of the rc2 version. Then I replace the original files with these 2 files... that's it! Of course you must configure these 2 files before....

Offline gheyghaaj

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
Salam,

If you're facing a problem like this, you probabely can fix it by changing your config files' encoding to "Western European (Windows)" or to 'windows' encoding of any language like "Cyrillic (Windows)".
My config files were saved with utf-8 encoding it was the source of the problem.
Many thanks to all posters before me.