News and Announcements > General Discussion

Rate Roundcube from 1-5

<< < (21/22) > >>

SKaero:

--- Quote from: Dennis1993 on July 18, 2013, 02:58:12 AM ---Roundcube is easy to use for everybody. I give 5 Stars. But one feature is missing or not working with all hoster => change password. Thats a big problem otherwise it is the best on the market.

--- End quote ---
Its also not a problem that can be solved as there isn't a standard protocol to change passwords.

Roundcuser:

--- Quote from: SKaero on July 18, 2013, 11:20:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dennis1993 on July 18, 2013, 02:58:12 AM ---Roundcube is easy to use for everybody. I give 5 Stars. But one feature is missing or not working with all hoster => change password. Thats a big problem otherwise it is the best on the market.

--- End quote ---
Its also not a problem that can be solved as there isn't a standard protocol to change passwords.

--- End quote ---

But simple things like

* Redirect email (this is not the same as forward)
* Show email address in list
* Viewing next email when searching
* Returning to the search overview after a search
* Filter search. For example search from aa@bb.com, between 01-01-2012 and 01-03-2012 with the term "xxx" in the message.
And many other simple things that others (like horde) offer, can be added.

KaritaHummeer:
3.8;  I hope for more features, prioritization of Emails and business signatures and logos on file.

KaritaHummer

Carlos Dias:
At least 4.

squarebox:
Is it my hangover from last night or is does the poll seems to be missing the buttons labels?
I like roundcube and would definitely like to rate it 4/5. Unfortunately no 5/5 in order to stimulate the motivation and capabilities

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version