Author Topic: Set a static recipient for all users  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Tannuk

Set a static recipient for all users
« on: February 03, 2022, 08:27:09 AM »
Hello,

I want to set a static recipient for all users on the system, so that when they compose an email they do not have the possibility set / change the recipient.
Is there a way to realize that?
I thought I could solve the problem via the template (elastic), but did not came far. I always got the error that no recipient is entered.

I use Roundcube version 1.4.13 (LTS) with the “elastic” skin.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Set a static recipient for all users
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 10:23:30 AM »
You could do that with a plugin that sets the to when the message is sent and some JS to remove the UI that isn't needed.

Offline Tannuk

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 04:09:15 AM »
Sorry for the late reply.
To remove/alter the UI element, I can just edit the elastic html template if I am not mistaken.
However, I searched for a plugin with the functionality to add a recipient to every message, but did not find one. Therefore, I am assuming I have to write a small plugin myself.
I already found the Plugin API description on GitHub, however is there a small plugin that does something similar, like adding a bcc or something like that, which I could use as template?

Offline alec

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 05:53:16 AM »
Can't you just do always_bcc in Postfix? Anyway, check additional_message_headers plugin for a start.

Offline Tannuk

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 06:36:29 AM »
I think you got me wrong, I want to set a recipient. Nevertheless, thanks I will look in to this plugin.