Author Topic: clear autofill?  (Read 733 times)

Offline soalivetoday

clear autofill?
« on: January 04, 2024, 11:47:59 AM »
Good Morning,

Is there a way to clear/re-set the auto fill feature of contacts on Roundcube?  We have been using it for years and it still populates a lot of old contacts that are no longer in our address book.

Thank you in advance.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: clear autofill?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 05:45:12 AM »
By default the autocomplete on the compose screen is populated from the contents of your Personal Addresses, Collected recipients (if enabled) and Trusted senders (if enabled) address books. If you have removed a contact from your Personal Addresses then check Collected recipients and/or Trusted senders. If you still cannot locate the source of the contact in the autocomplete then it could be coming from a plugin.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline soalivetoday

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 10:35:07 AM »
Thank you for this response and information.  I will look at this and report back as needed.

Offline soalivetoday

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 11:39:09 AM »
It appears the version of Roundcube I am using through Hostgator is still version 1.4.12 and only versions 1.5 or higher have the Collected Recipients and Trusted Senders options.  I was on with their support and they advised me they are supposed to upgrade at some point. 

If you have any suggestions on how I might clear this for the version I have I would appreciate it.

Thank you for the assistance.