Author Topic: Filters, send text via email, copy of sent message to Sent folder?  (Read 1152 times)

Offline joea

Attempting to setup a rule to send a text message upon receipt of certain emails.

The filter detects the condition desired and sends email, in the form of mobile_number@my_provider.net.

Filter properly detects email, moves it to desired folder.  But, while email appears to send, based on logs outside of roundcube, it does not arrive and also is not recorded in "Sent" folder.

Email sent directly to the text email address is successfully received by mobile device and is recorded in "Sent" Folder.

What might I be doing wrong?

Offline Dmitry42

Re: Filters, send text via email, copy of sent message to Sent folder?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 11:18:40 PM »
not clearly understand what you want do and what wrong

You mean FILTER can't forward message to another address and not store forwarded emails in SENT folder ?

Offline joea

Re: Filters, send text via email, copy of sent message to Sent folder?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 08:54:36 PM »
not clearly understand what you want do and what wrong

You mean FILTER can't forward message to another address and not store forwarded emails in SENT folder ?

Yes, Filter.  The forward or notify work, but the email does not get recorded/stored in any folder I am aware of.    Even if I choose the owner of the mailbox the filter is acting upon as the alternate sender name.