Author Topic: Moving Multiple Folders  (Read 464 times)

Offline coolcom

Moving Multiple Folders
« on: February 10, 2024, 09:43:14 AM »
Has someone got a solution for this?

I have moved a client in using MailStore, and MailStore creates its own hierarchy of folders (MailStore Export) as a sub-set under the Roundcube Inbox.

In that Sub-set (for this particular email account), is the Inbox folder with a very large set of nested "client" folders under the Inbox (their clients).

Moving the email in the MailStore Inbox to the new RoundCube lnbox is no problem of course... select all the emails and slide them over to the default Inbox.

What I'm trying to figure out, is how to move all those nested folders to be under the new Inbox... w/o having to do them individually (there are a lot). One can select multiple-emails and slide them, but you cannot select multiple folders and do the same.

I cannot slide the Inbox to the Inbox (and hence all the subfolders), since the target folder already exists. Yes, I could rename the moved original Inbox to something else like "Client Folders", and then re-position it under the default Inbox... but that does create an additional "parent" folder I was hoping to avoid.

So is it possible to "group" move a set of folders?