Author Topic: CustomBuild - roundcube missing access to folders?  (Read 6092 times)

Offline Bartlomiej

CustomBuild - roundcube missing access to folders?
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »
I'm considering moving to CustomBuild from CustomApache. One reason that I'm interested is for the ability to have roundcube as a default mail client. I'm also interested in Dovecot, but I'm not sure what advantage it really gives me...

I'm not quite ready to take the plunge in to doing everything with CustomBuilde, so I did a update and ./build roundcoube and found that it worked splendidly.

I can access roundcube in all my control panels now. However... I notice that I don't have access to any folders that may have been created with another mail application or that were created with squirrelmail. I only have access to the default INBOX.

Is there something that I missed?

I'm worried that if I do a custombuild for everything like I would like to, I may break something already running, or loose access to these mailboxes permanently...

Any input/advice?

Offline Spechal

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »
I am having the same issue with mail folders migrated from MailEnable to Dovecot using OfflineIMAP.

RoundCube has access to INBOX and created the default folders I specify, but cannot see the other INBOX folders or Personal Folders created using a desktop mail client on our previous MailEnable server.

Any thoughts for us?

TIA!

Offline dano

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »
Do they show up in Personal Settings | Folders?  And is there a check in the checkbox (subscribe) for it?