Author Topic: Timestamp is wrong  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Tonyrc

Timestamp is wrong
« on: November 03, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
Webmail message timestamp is +1 hour.
At 12:50 I noticed I had 3 new messages that were timestamped 13:35.
We (GMT) have not got to that time, even now while composing this forum message/request for help, other webmail packages are displaying the correct GMT time for those messages. Both my install for RC and my ISP's install is showing the time at +1 hour.
Something needs changing somewhere, Anybody help with details of what needs changing?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Tonyrc

Found it, BUT
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 09:12:16 AM »
Found it in personal settings, But, does that setting mean it's totally manual and not automatic when we switch between GMT & BST?
Help still required - If anybody knows how to make RC automatically change the time!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 04:02:21 PM by Tonyrc »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Timestamp is wrong
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 03:32:47 AM »
Hi,

Try the latest SVN, and possibly the 02.b release (but i am not sure if its in that) there is a "Auto" timezone option - does exactly what it says on the tin.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline Tonyrc

Timestamp is wrong
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 06:33:18 AM »
Quote from: JohnDoh;15088
Hi,

Try the latest SVN, and possibly the 02.b release (but i am not sure if its in that) there is a "Auto" timezone option - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Don't really want to update to a release that is still in testing or beta. where is the "AUTO" timezone option? cannot find it in my 0.1.1 release!

Offline rosali

Timestamp is wrong
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »
This feature was introduced during v2.0 dev circle, it isn't in 0.1.1! If you don't want to update to current SVN release, you have to wait for 2.0 stable.
Regards,
Rosali