Author Topic: Old/Deleted messages are still displayed in Inbox  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Tonyrc

Old/Deleted messages are still displayed in Inbox
« on: January 04, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »
My inbox displays old messages or messages I have deleted
Currently there are 7 messages, 2 of them would not delete or display so I used my mail2web logon to delete them and that showed the 5 remaining messages correctly. I then logged onto RC again to find these 2 messages still being displayed, they are NOT there, cannot be viewed or accessed in any way and roundcube will not refresh the display to remove them and they continue to be displayed.
I also use Outlook on my home PC, I have noticed on many occassions that the day after I have received all my messages at home the following days roundcube session, on my work Laptop, displays some of the messages received in previous days by Outlook.
Also the folder count is not always refreshed and in-correctly indicates number of un-read messages.
This sort of problem has always been the case with my roundcube install. Maybe there is a setting somewhere that I have not setup correctly
Can anybody suggest where my problem is?

baobei816

Water pipes
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 02:00:09 AM »
I am thinking about buying some wholesale water pipes from this company in China Wholesale smoking - Tobacciana Items With FREE Shipping  
 but I am not sure if they are legal to bring in to the states? What are the laws on water pipes, bongs, and pipes?

Offline rosali

Old/Deleted messages are still displayed in Inbox
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 03:21:16 AM »
IMO RoundCube cache is buggy if you use different clients to access your IMAP account.

Disable RoundCube caching in ./config/main.inc.php. This should solve the problem.
Regards,
Rosali