Author Topic: Cant send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007  (Read 4822 times)

Offline nikhil

Cant send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007
« on: March 10, 2009, 03:11:38 AM »
I can receive mails but cant send SMTP mails from Microsoft Outlook 2007. Can any one please help ?

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 03:56:38 AM »
May be, but I need more information. I.E.

• What is the (full) error you get?
  • Which SMTP-server do you use?
  • If it's a local SMTP-server, what errors do you see in the SMTP server logs
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

zlatan24

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:35:43 AM »
All in all this sotuation is serious and for you can help one tool to my mind-importing .ost file,because it helped me and not once,moreover program is free as far as I know,it can read *.ost files and extract your mails, contacts, tasks and calendars from it,can be extracted, as a list of files in *.eml, *.vcf and *.txt formats, another option consists in exporting of recovered content into a file in *.pst format, that can be easily read by Microsoft Outlook or any other compatible mail client,allow to perform import ost files to Outlook just in several mouse clicks: you should open a file to be recovered for importing Outlook ost file into Outlook, than the file is analyzed and you can see a preview,showing message headers,can proceed with ost file import and importing ost file MS Outlook and import ost files to Outlook,allows ost file import, importing ost files into Outlook and repairing *.ost files fast and easy.