Author Topic: Theme Air and Roundcube 0.3  (Read 13065 times)

Offline voltron81

Theme Air and Roundcube 0.3
« on: October 23, 2009, 06:55:41 AM »
Hello to everybody.
I'm trying some themes for roundcube 0.3 stable.
After had a look to mvision2_en (I wrote something about that in another post), I've installed the Roundcube Air Theme (RoundCube Webmail Forum - RoundCube Forum Community Downloads - Rouncube Air)

It's look like very light and fast and is simple and clear. All the plugins seems to work fine.
I can see that there is a problem in Settings->Preferences: there are no preferences at all... just nothing.
Did somebody of you had the same problem?
Some suggestions to solve this problem?

Thanks
Michele

Offline hunterhdolan

You Are Really lucky
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »
I have not logged in for over a month. I happened to login to day because I am designing a mail system for a ISP. I will put up an update for it tomorrow. I am glad you like my theme

Offline hunterhdolan

Roundcube Air has been updated
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 02:15:40 PM »
Full Support with 0.3-Stable.
In a week or two I am going to release a new mail client based on roundcube. With more features. And hopefully a built in database so it runs out of the box without the mysql crap that you have to go through.  :D

Offline adegtyarev

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »
The "preferences" tab does not works for me with this new version of theme on roundcube 0.3.

Also there is seems to be a problem with roundcube logo: it has wrong file name ("Roundcube_logo.png" instead of "roundcube_logo.png" as it set in includes/header.html) and does not correspond to the new 0.3 version skin (red cube instead of new blue skinned cube).

Thanks!

Offline hunterhdolan

Weird
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 01:31:52 PM »
I downloaded the theme I uploaded, looked at it, deployed it. It looks exactly how it is supposed to. Maybe you downloaded it when Roundcube Forum was still approving it. Or maybe roundcube did a silent release. Try downloading the theme again. Or try re-downloading roundcube. This theme version is strictly for Roundcube 0.3-Stable. If that does not work. Wait a few weeks. I am planning on coming out with a new mail client called Crystal Mail. It will have all the features of roundcube and more, with the air interface. But there is no reason it shouldn't.

Offline adegtyarev

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »
Confirmed, re-downloading the zip-archive fixes the issue.

Thanks for the good theme!

Offline gemini_life

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 11:21:51 PM »
Thanks, it perfctly solved the peferences problem, you are the best!

Offline voltron81

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 05:45:52 AM »
Yes, now the problem is fixes.

Just another question: with this theme, everytime that you click on an email, you'll open it.
So means that if I receive a spam email and I want to cancel it, I've to click on it and then delete... but in this way I'll open that email.
Is difficult to setup the theme so that it will open the email just with a double click?

Thanks
Michele

Offline voltron81

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 06:08:03 AM »
nobody?
:cool:

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 06:28:36 AM »
All you have to do is control click the message, other wise you could change the JavaScript to do it.

mickbali123

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »
Hi.
Thanks for such a wonderful themes.

Offline beatnik

Thanks...
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 11:25:47 PM »
Thanks, hunterhdolan... very nice.  The only problem I've had is the disk usage text label and % at the bottom of the screen are mis-aligned.  Anyone else have that problem, and if so, could you fix it?