Author Topic: myroundcube admin_api plugin error?  (Read 5330 times)

Offline snidfly

myroundcube admin_api plugin error?
« on: February 19, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »
Hi

I have been trying to sort this one out for a while but getting no where fast.  My error log is showing:

[19-Feb-2010 12:44:37 +0000]: PHP Error: Failed to load config from /home/xxx/public_html/mail/plugins//admin_api/config.inc.php (GET /?_task=dummy&_action=plugin.admin_api)

[19-Feb-2010 12:44:38 +0000]: PHP Error: Failed to load config from /home/xxx/public_html/mail/plugins//admin_api/config.inc.php (GET /?_task=dummy&_action=plugin.admin_api&tabhome=true)

[19-Feb-2010 12:44:41 +0000]: PHP Error: Failed to load config from /home/xxx/public_html/mail/plugins//admin_api/config.inc.php (GET /?_task=dummy&_action=plugin.admin_api&_section=errorlog&_framed=1)

every time I browse to the admin tools page.  I have the latest versions of admin_api, admin_inspect and admin_logs installed (from the myroundcube pack) but still get the same type of error if I remove the latter two from my main config file.  

The problem is clearly the wrong path for the admin_api config.inc.php file but I have been through all the admin_api files and cant figure out how the path is created.  I have also searched these forums and can't find that anyone else has had this problem.

Any help would be great.

Offline rosali

myroundcube admin_api plugin error?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:58:46 AM »
I have this plugins from a member of the Roundcube Mailing list (Ziba). I never looked inside and will remove them from my bundle. I don't have the time and the mood to debug/develope them ready.
Regards,
Rosali