Author Topic: Folder renaming substitution  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Borszczuk

Folder renaming substitution
« on: February 23, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »
Hi,

I noticed special folders (Inbox, Drafts, Spam, Trash) are being shown with "translated" names on folder list instead of real folder name. This is not too nice as people may get confused as what they see is what translator thinks it shall be listed as, not the factious folder name. So for the same folder one see "Junk" but it you switch the language it can be i.e. named "Spam". There shall be config option to enable or disable this.

For now (if anyone wants to disable that) you need to dig in sources - config switch would be helpful here.

To get rid of this feature open "program/include/main.inc" and replace line 1277 so instead of:

$html_name = Q($foldername . ($unread ? " ($unread)" : ''));

you got:

$html_name = $folder['id'] . ($unread ? " ($unread)" : '');

There's still folder list for "Move To..." popup to be "fixed", but I had no time yet to search for that (anyone already knows where it lives in sources?)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 05:45:50 PM by Borszczuk »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 01:36:31 PM »
you can make RC show the real foldernames on the mailbox screen and the mail view screen by adding `realnames="true"` to the relevent template objects. eg in skins/default/templates/mail.html change
Code: [Select]
<roundcube:object name=&quot;mailboxlist&quot; id=&quot;mailboxlist&quot; maxlength=&quot;25&quot; />to
Code: [Select]
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline Borszczuk

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »
Thaks for the hint, but for some reason it does not work for me. I use 0.3.1 - shall it work or I need nightly?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 03:33:56 AM »
It should work with 0.3.1. this is a silly question but you are using the default skin right?
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline Borszczuk

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 06:37:41 AM »
Quote from: JohnDoh;25821
It should work with 0.3.1. this is a silly question but you are using the default skin right?

Yes. I use all default, incl. theme, beside changes I mentioned on my posts here.