Author Topic: Replying above message  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Staff

Replying above message
« on: March 23, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »
There are some threads about this, many with reports of problems just to implement this feature. I am a mid-range computer user but I have installed roundcube myself. No - I dont use linux as some explanations refer to so I need help on how to add this feature from my mac without any hacker experiences. ;D

It is said to be in the developers kit / trunk or whatever... uh ok, keh?

I would just like to have my own webmail client that can reply on top of message without me putting the marker there every time I edit the message. Exactly the same as all other normal public webmails like hotmail etc...

I dont wanna be a developer just to do that :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 08:11:24 PM by Staff »

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Replying above message
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »
Replace your current version with the roundcubemail folder from inside the trunk folder from here:

http://trac.roundcube.net/changeset/latest/trunk/?old_path=%2F&format=zip
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline Staff

Replying above message
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:06:46 PM »
Hi thanks for the reply

I uploaded the folder to my server, the standard roundcube logotype appeared so I assume the files were replaced. However when I reply to messages I still get my signature auto-inserted in the bottom of the message..

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Replying above message
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
Default is still below. Go to Preferences -> Composing Messages to find the new options.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline Staff

Replying above message
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
Thanks! :)

Offline Staff

Replying above message
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 03:08:09 PM »
Great, and it also translated to my own language, automatically, nice!

Do You know if there are some addons for this trunk that makes auto-forward of messages, vacations message, and password change possible from the users own client ?

Now I have to manually log in to my domain provider and set these things since I dont want each user to have access to my main provider control panel.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Replying above message
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 08:24:20 AM »
Do You know if there are some addons for this trunk that makes auto-forward of messages, vacations message, and password change possible from the users own client ?
Now I have to manually log in to my domain provider and set these things since I dont want each user to have access to my main provider control panel.

It depends on witch control panel your using, check out the Plugin Repository and see if they have what you want http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository

Offline Staff

Replying above message
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 08:27:56 AM »
i just installed the normal basic Roundcube + the trunk linked in this thread so I dont know what controlpanel I have..